Summary of Position:
The purpose of the Assistant General Manager is to provide leadership to Shift Leads, Managers and Team Members in front of the house and back of the house positions in the restaurant by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Assistant General Manager
Shift Managers, Team Members
July 1, 2018
Click Here to Apply Now!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs including food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor costs.
- Responsible for financial invoices and reporting and administrative duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Assists GM with enforcing sanitary regulations.
- Estimates food needs, place orders with distributors and schedules the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
- Helps to estimate food and beverage costs and works to have efficient provisioning in ordering supplies.
- Ensures positive guest service and helps GM with store complaints.
Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- Read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Be physically able to work a 10-12 hour day while on your feet.
- Minimum 40+ hours/week commitment.
- Available to work peak hours.
- Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, and a great deal of smiling.
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 lbs multiple times throughout a shift.
- Represent the Brand by maintaining a professional appearance.
- Pass all prerequisite training.
- Previous restaurant experience including cash handling.
- Previous experience managing people.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- Availability in the early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Pass required background check and drug test, including TSA clearance, if applicable.
Robinson Hill Core Values:
Robinson Hill is a group of caring professionals committed to the common goal of creating WOW expeRHiences – for our guests and for each other through our hard work and commitment to excellence. We can achieve this by living our values; leading with our values; and caring for our values.
- We deliver Excellence by creating WOW expeRHiences for our team and customers.
- We are resourceful and smart in how we allocate our time, resources and energy.
- We possess positive, Yes We Can, Get-it-Done attitudes.
- We thrive by making people and places better than we found them.
- We are leaders by example.
- We are courageous and have high ethical standards.
- Integrity is key: we say what we do, we do what we say.
- We use best practices, always.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our customers.
- We do not put ourselves above other people, we are all valued.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We keep our word to ourselves and honor our word to others. We are our words. Our words create our world.
- We combine Integrity and action to create meaningful results.
- We are known to be people of integrity. We are honest. We are on time.
- We are accountable, never blaming others for our mistakes.
- We are always better than others expect.
- We have the courage to meet the demands of reality.
- We contribute to our community whenever we can. We volunteer.
- We are good neighbors and citizens.
- We help and support each other.
- We lift each other with support, respect, and kindness.
- We conserve and act responsibly with resources.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements of the Job:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities for this job, nor is it intended to be an exhaustive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended to describe the general nature of the job. Employees may, from time to time and on an as-needed basis, be required to perform duties outside of the responsibilities listed here.