Robinson Hill, a growing restaurant group is currently looking for a Part Time graphic designer to work 20-30 hours per week in our downtown office. This position will support corporate design and restaurant projects. Qualified candidates will have previous graphic design experience as well as social media experience.
- Perform diversified duties in the preparation of professional graphic illustrations.
- Produce computer generated illustrations and hand drawn artwork for digital marketing.
- Participates and contributes to layout and design of assigned work.
- Associate’s degree (or in pursuit of) in Graphic Design or 1-2 years relevant design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; Aftereffects and Dreamweaver is a plus.
- Familiar with responsive web design and design for mobile devices.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work on-site in office environment.
- Understands specific requirements for a variety of print and digital media.
- Ability to work independently, as well as with design lead, to develop concepts and designs.
- Ability to communicate design concepts and develop creative briefs that can be understood by non-creative team members.
- Ability to prioritize projects based on immediate need.
- Previous experience in graphic design as it relates to food and beverage/hospitality industries is a strong plus.