At Robinson Hill, we find joy in making a difference in peoples’ lives by seeking to be outstanding in everything we do through our operations, our people, and our commitment to excellent food. We love people. We love food. We love smiles.
We manage and operate award-winning food and beverage and news and gift concessions in travelers’ hubs across the county. We extend from Chicago’s Navy Pier and Midway National Airport Reagan National, and Chicago’s O’Hare International Airports. Our goal is to elevate the dining and retail experience of travelers everywhere by improving communities, building lasting relationships, and acting with drive and ingenuity every day.
We raise the bar with top brands, great food, and most importantly, a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. We’re a small business with big dreams and outstanding performance.
We are seeking Cashiers and Order Takers who have the attributes that will make our company one of the best in the hospitality industry. Qualified individuals should possess a Rock Star attitude, be dedicated to excellence and demonstrate commitment and dedication to the highest quality standards and making the customer expeRHience the best it can be.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit card, voucher, or automatic debi
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customer
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishmen
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout area.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission and tabulate bills using calculator, cash register or optical price scanner.
- Read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Be physically able to work a 10-12 hour day while on your feet.
- Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, and a great deal of smilin
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 lbs multiple times throughout a shift.
- Represent the Brand by maintaining a professional appearanc
- Pass required background check.
- Previous restaurant experience including cash handling is preferred.
- Availability in the early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
He/She should provide an experience that counts by:
- CARE, which means having Courage – Accountability – Respect – Excellence
- Taking initiative
- Seeking to be outstanding and making a difference
- Caring about people and demonstrating great customer service
- Taking pride in the job
- Being solutions-focused, creative and perceptive
- Being an inspiration to the team
- Exhibiting dedication and loyalty to the company and the position
- Being kind, warm and quick to smile