Summary of Position:
Coordinates general corporate and human resources activities, such as employment, recordkeeping, benefits administration, on-boarding and culture cultivation for Robinson Hill by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
April 1, 2019
Click Here to Apply Now!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through applicant tracking system (Hireology), recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees aligned with RHI core values and fit to fill vacant positions in restaurants and corporate office.
- Keeps records and administers benefits plans participation such as insurance and 401(k) plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations. Reconciles insurance bills and coordinates administration of insurance continuation.
- Responsible for updating employee personnel files to document personnel actions and to provide information for payroll and other uses.
- Develops, maintains and updates HR/corporate communications materials.
- Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company culture and goals.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Maintain OSHA logs, report logs ensuring compliance with government agency.
Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 1-year experience in the human resources field.
- Experience in hospitality is strongly preferred.
- Associate’s degree.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Organized, resourceful and self-directed individual who has “people savvy” and is a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in the latest business office software.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Robinson Hill Core Values:
Robinson Hill is a group of caring professionals committed to the common goal of creating WOW expeRHiences – for our guests and for each other through our hard work and commitment to excellence. We can achieve this by living our values; leading with our values; and caring for our values.
- We deliver Excellence by creating WOW expeRHiences for our team and customers.
- We are resourceful and smart in how we allocate our time, resources and energy.
- We possess positive, Yes We Can, Get-it-Done attitudes.
- We thrive by making people and places better than we found them.
- We are leaders by example.
- We are courageous and have high ethical standards.
- Integrity is key: we say what we do, we do what we say.
- We use best practices, always.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our customers.
- We do not put ourselves above other people, we are all valued.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We keep our word to ourselves and honor our word to others. We are our words. Our words create our world.
- We combine Integrity and action to create meaningful results.
- We are known to be people of integrity. We are honest. We are on time.
- We are accountable, never blaming others for our mistakes.
- We are always better than others expect.
- We have the courage to meet the demands of reality.
- We contribute to our community whenever we can. We volunteer.
- We are good neighbors and citizens.
- We help and support each other.
- We lift each other with support, respect, and kindness.
- We conserve and act responsibly with resources.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements of the Job:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities for this job, nor is it intended to be an exhaustive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended to describe the general nature of the job. Employees may, from time to time and on an as-needed basis, be required to perform duties outside of the responsibilities listed here.