Summary of Position:
The purpose of the Director of Marketing is to develop marketing programs to maintain brand identity and execute the marketing function by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Director of Marketing
April 1, 2019
Click Here to Apply Now!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and implements strategic marketing plans to achieve brand and profitability objectives for all Robinson Hill locations and brands.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Prepares marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online and electronic media.
- Oversees and interacts with graphic designer and agency; negotiates contract terms and conditions for major services.
- Oversees development and production of marketing and collateral materials.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Oversees all social media endeavors, including writing and publishing blogs, submitting and uploading photos to social media.
- Meets with key catering customers, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Create and distributes all flyers, tickets, gifts, lists, email/text communications for restaurant happenings and events.
- Updates restaurant websites on a regular basis.
Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- An experienced leader with 7-10 years’ marketing experience, preferably in the hospitality or similar industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Organized and self-directed individual who has “political savvy” and is a team player.
- Strong familiarity with business software systems.
- Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Robinson Hill Core Values:
Robinson Hill is a group of caring professionals committed to the common goal of creating WOW expeRHiences – for our guests and for each other through our hard work and commitment to excellence. We can achieve this by living our values; leading with our values; and caring for our values.
- We deliver Excellence by creating WOW expeRHiences for our team and customers.
- We are resourceful and smart in how we allocate our time, resources and energy.
- We possess positive, Yes We Can, Get-it-Done attitudes.
- We thrive by making people and places better than we found them.
- We are leaders by example.
- We are courageous and have high ethical standards.
- Integrity is key: we say what we do, we do what we say.
- We use best practices, always.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our customers.
- We do not put ourselves above other people, we are all valued.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We keep our word to ourselves and honor our word to others. We are our words. Our words create our world.
- We combine Integrity and action to create meaningful results.
- We are known to be people of integrity. We are honest. We are on time.
- We are accountable, never blaming others for our mistakes.
- We are always better than others expect.
- We have the courage to meet the demands of reality.
- We contribute to our community whenever we can. We volunteer.
- We are good neighbors and citizens.
- We help and support each other.
- We lift each other with support, respect, and kindness.
- We conserve and act responsibly with resources.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements of the Job:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities for this job, nor is it intended to be an exhaustive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended to describe the general nature of the job. Employees may, from time to time and on an as-needed basis, be required to perform duties outside of the responsibilities listed here.