April 1, 2019
Click Here to Apply Now!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage schedule and facilitate special projects for the CEO.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s schedule – Outlook experience is a must.
- Prepare presentations, partner reports, memos, letters, statements, and other documents, using Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint. Can utilize DropBox, BaseCamp and conferencing tools.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Provide support services to RH team, including support to accounting and operations manager.
- Oversee and facilitate all JV audits and company reporting.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Maintain company birthday and Dream Team programs, staff on-boarding with welcome letter and first day buddy program.
- Provide office administration by managing service, maintenance, and supply needs.
Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong written communication skills required.
- Solid time management and project management skills.
- Technology, computer and social media savvy.
- Can function and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, can work under pressure.
- Produces high quality work and is results oriented.
- Takes ownership and initiative to complete tasks successfully. Can think outside of the box and be resourceful.
- Strong organizational, analytical, deduction and reporting skills.
- A team player who can work, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Collaborative, also can work independently.
- Warm, polished and articulate.
- Desire to add value, contribute to corporate mission and goals.
- High school graduate or higher.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a high-level executive assistant.
- Pass required background check and drug test, including TSA clearance, if applicable.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Robinson Hill Core Values:
Robinson Hill is a group of caring professionals committed to the common goal of creating WOW expeRHiences – for our guests and for each other through our hard work and commitment to excellence. We can achieve this by living our values; leading with our values; and caring for our values.
- We deliver Excellence by creating WOW expeRHiences for our team and customers.
- We are resourceful and smart in how we allocate our time, resources and energy.
- We possess positive, Yes We Can, Get-it-Done attitudes.
- We thrive by making people and places better than we found them.
- We are leaders by example.
- We are courageous and have high ethical standards.
- Integrity is key: we say what we do, we do what we say.
- We use best practices, always.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our customers.
- We do not put ourselves above other people, we are all valued.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We keep our word to ourselves and honor our word to others. We are our words. Our words create our world.
- We combine Integrity and action to create meaningful results.
- We are known to be people of integrity. We are honest. We are on time.
- We are accountable, never blaming others for our mistakes.
- We are always better than others expect.
- We have the courage to meet the demands of reality.
- We contribute to our community whenever we can. We volunteer.
- We are good neighbors and citizens.
- We help and support each other.
- We lift each other with support, respect, and kindness.
- We conserve and act responsibly with resources.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements of the Job:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.