Robinson Hill, Inc. is looking for an Operations Manager who has the attributes that will make our company one of the best in the hospitality industry. Qualified individuals should possess a Rock Star attitude, be dedicated to excellence and demonstrate commitment and dedication to the highest quality standards and making the customer expeRHience the best it can be. This individual must become familiar with Robinson Hill brands, products and services.
He/She should provide an experience that counts by:
- CARE, which means having Courage – Accountability – Respect – Excellence
- Taking initiative
- Seeking to be outstanding and making a difference
- Caring about people and demonstrating great customer service
- Taking pride in the job
- Being solutions-focused, creative and perceptive
- Being an inspiration to the team
- Exhibiting dedication and loyalty to the company and the position
- Being kind, warm and quick to smile
The Operations Manager will assume full responsibilities for the day-to-day operations of the company’s restaurant and retail businesses. The OM will oversee all operations, performance, budgets, managers, staff, training to drive business, operational optimization and delivery of an excellent customer experience. Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating, executing and managing the financial budget.
- Organizing the use of materials and employee resources.
- General management of all operations, facilities, merchandising, sourcing, technology and promotions.
- Interacting with customers, stakeholder partners and vendors to ensure that their needs are exceeded in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Interfacing with the finance/accounting department, managing inventory, computer and technological needs, financial reporting and record management.
- Work with the human resources department to train, develop, hire, retain, and discipline employees.
- Establish and follow all prescribed operational systems and controls.
- Monitor all revenue and expense related activity. Manages to budget using proven declining budget procedures. Enforces thorough and complete filing of Daily Operations Report, including revenue and cash accountabilities and totals, customer feedback, food and labor costs, food quality, delivery errors/issues, and customer feedback.
- Schedules and monitors daily business to assure adherence to quality procedures and customer service standards are provided and followed.
- Executes marketing and promotional programs. Monitors and analyzes same to assure programs are targeted and meeting the intended objectives.
- Remains highly visible on a daily basis, managing and supporting all members of the team.
- Assures city, state, and franchise standards and regulations are always followed and adhered to personally and by staff.
- Inspires and fosters entrepreneurial spirit, passion for excellence and serves as role model for company.
- Proven developer of people in previous roles
- Enthusiastic about food service, quality and a motivational leader
- Must enjoy and be able to succeed in a nonstop fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work with all levels of management, including executive leadership team and store operations
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers
- Intermittent travel.
- Pass required TSA background check and drug test. Do not apply if any criminal history.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of four years’ multi-unit restaurant experience and/or airport concession management