Summary of Position:
Researches, recruits, screens qualifies, interviews, and refers job candidates for all Robinson Hill locations by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
April 1, 2019
Click Here to Apply Now!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Conducts research to determine recruiting sources for qualified candidates.
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill job openings.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media.
- Develops and coordinates internal job posting program and writes job postings.
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding Robinson Hill and its opportunities.
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Initiates contact with possibly qualified candidates for job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Prepares offer letters and other accompanying materials for chosen candidates.
- Performs reference and background checks/drug screens on applicants.
- Coordinates communications with applicants.
- Arranges for on-boarding for new hires.
Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- An experienced leader with 5-7 years’ recruitment experience, either as a corporate or agency recruiter.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Organized and self-directed individual who has “political savvy” and is a team player.
- Strong familiarity with business software systems.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of advanced calculus, modern algebra, and advanced statistical theory.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Robinson Hill Core Values:
Robinson Hill is a group of caring professionals committed to the common goal of creating WOW expeRHiences – for our guests and for each other through our hard work and commitment to excellence. We can achieve this by living our values; leading with our values; and caring for our values.
- We deliver Excellence by creating WOW expeRHiences for our team and customers.
- We are resourceful and smart in how we allocate our time, resources and energy.
- We possess positive, Yes We Can, Get-it-Done attitudes.
- We thrive by making people and places better than we found them.
- We are leaders by example.
- We are courageous and have high ethical standards.
- Integrity is key: we say what we do, we do what we say.
- We use best practices, always.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our customers.
- We do not put ourselves above other people, we are all valued.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We keep our word to ourselves and honor our word to others. We are our words. Our words create our world.
- We combine Integrity and action to create meaningful results.
- We are known to be people of integrity. We are honest. We are on time.
- We are accountable, never blaming others for our mistakes.
- We are always better than others expect.
- We have the courage to meet the demands of reality.
- We contribute to our community whenever we can. We volunteer.
- We are good neighbors and citizens.
- We help and support each other.
- We lift each other with support, respect, and kindness.
- We conserve and act responsibly with resources.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements of the Job:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities for this job, nor is it intended to be an exhaustive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended to describe the general nature of the job. Employees may, from time to time and on an as-needed basis, be required to perform duties outside of the responsibilities listed here.