Summary of Position:
The purpose of the Cashier is to process orders and handle cash by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
Team Member/Order Taker/Scoop Host
April 1, 2019
Click Here to Apply Now!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests entering the establishment with a smile.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout and dining area.
- Quickly and accurately records customer orders.
- Enter customer orders into POS system.
- Prepare customer orders.
- Assemble orders for carry-out.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit card, voucher, or automatic debit.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission and tabulate bills using a calculator, cash register or optical price scanner.
Technical Requirements – Education, Areas of Knowledge and Experience:
- Read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Be physically able to work an 8-10 hour day while on your feet.
- Climbing, reaching, walking, sitting, grasping, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, and a great deal of smiling.
- Able to bend and lift up to 50 lb multiple times throughout a shift.
- Represent the Brand by maintaining a professional appearance.
- Pass all prerequisite training.
- Previous restaurant experience including cash handling is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required or attending high school.
- Availability in the early mornings, weekends and holidays.
- Pass required background check, including TSA clearance, if applicable.
Robinson Hill Core Values:
Robinson Hill is a group of caring professionals committed to the common goal of creating WOW expeRHiences – for our guests and for each other through our hard work and commitment to excellence. We can achieve this by living our values; leading with our values; and caring for our values.
- We deliver Excellence by creating WOW expeRHiences for our team and customers.
- We are resourceful and smart in how we allocate our time, resources and energy.
- We possess positive, Yes We Can, Get-it-Done attitudes.
- We thrive by making people and places better than we found them.
- We are leaders by example.
- We are courageous and have high ethical standards.
- Integrity is key: we say what we do, we do what we say.
- We use best practices, always.
- We respect each other.
- We respect our customers.
- We do not put ourselves above other people, we are all valued.
- We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- We keep our word to ourselves and honor our word to others. We are our words. Our words create our world.
- We combine Integrity and action to create meaningful results.
- We are known to be people of integrity. We are honest. We are on time.
- We are accountable, never blaming others for our mistakes.
- We are always better than others expect.
- We have the courage to meet the demands of reality.
- We contribute to our community whenever we can. We volunteer.
- We are good neighbors and citizens.
- We help and support each other.
- We lift each other with support, respect, and kindness.
- We conserve and act responsibly with resources.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements of the Job:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities for this job, nor is it intended to be an exhaustive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, it is intended to describe the general nature of the job. Employees may, from time to time and on an as-needed basis, be required to perform duties outside of the responsibilities listed here.